WOMEN'S PHD RUN ULTRA LIGHT MICRO SOCKS
Smartwool has put all of thier smarts into these new and improved Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro socks. You won't break your stride, thanks to their Indestructawool technology designed for added durability and an Achilles tab designed to help prevent sock slippage. And by adding their brand-new Shred Shield technology to one of their best running socks, the wear and tear from toes is reduced, helping you push toward your finish line and achieve higher mileage.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield™ helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Care instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
No Reviews Yet!