MODEL - STAR WARS R2-D2
"I've never seen such devotion in a droid before."— Luke Skywalker
Probably the most famous and loveable robot in movie history, R2-D2 is an astromech droid who loyally assists Luke Skywalker in defeating the Empire in the iconic film, Star Wars. A three-legged rolling cylinder with a silver and blue dome-head, R2 has many features and gadgets and often pulls out some much needed device at any given critical moment. Brave, adventuresome, and devoted, it's easy to see why this little droid is so adored.
Assemble your own R2-D2 from Star Wars with this model kit from Metal Earth. Each model starts as a 4-inch square laser-etched metal sheet that has pieces that pop out easily. All you have to do is bend and twist the connection tabs of each piece to fit together. You'll probably need the aid of a pair of tweezers and needle nose pliers (not included) as you follow the easy-to-follow instruction sheet (included). The result is an amazingly detailed miniature model of our beloved bleeping robot that will fit in the palm of your hand.
- Material Content: Metal
- Packaged Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.75 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Minimum Recommended Age: 14+
- Educational Focus: Fine motor skills
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Assembly Required: Extensive; tools not provided
- Includes: Instruction manual & laser-cut metal sheets
- Care / Maintenance: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Language Translations: English
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Theme: Star Wars
No Reviews Yet!