WOMEN'S SENSE RIDE
Push the limits on your next trail run while enjoying a smooth, comfortable ride with the aid of the Women’s Sense Ride from Salomon. Featuring Salomon’s well-known Quicklace and Sensifit systems, these running shoes securely hold onto your feet and keeps those pesky lacing out of your way. From heel strike to toe off, the molded EVA underfoot and OrthoLite sockliner contributes to a cushioned, supportive ride. From rocky trails to slick muddy paths, the Contagrip outsole ensures stability and traction no matter the obstacle in your way.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- 3D stretch air mesh: 3D open mesh that provides maximum breathability.
- Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot, and provides consistency and stability through the middle of the shoe.
- Endofit™ is an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Premium wet traction Contagrip® outsole
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
- Vibe Technology is the combination of EnergyCell+, Opal, and unique assembly that work together as a system to attenuate vibrations reducing a potentially harmful load to the body while delivering a responsive ride.
- Opal is a cushioning compound that is inserted into the midsole that provides a soft and comfortable underfoot ride with the benefit if high-rebound. Cushioned and bouncy, the best of both worlds. In addition, Opal is extremely lightweight, durable and maintains its performance in extreme temperatures
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like