P108 FOLDER KNIFE
Crafted almost exclusively of Stainless Steel, this simple yet elegant knife is of utmost quality. The neatly stonewashed metallic body is complimented by little details making this an exquisite EDC pocket knife. The frame lock is additionally enhanced by a “Beta Plus” lock which is more reliable and secure in preventing accidental blade closure.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment - Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle - The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
- "Beta Plus" Safety Lock - Deploying the blade and pushing the "Beta Plus" lock up can transform your pocket-size folding knife into an fixed-blade knife to handle more harsh conditions.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer - The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Overall Length: 8.27 inches (210 mm)
- Weight: 4.16 ounces (118 g)
- Blade Length: 3.46 inches (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Black stonewash
- Handle Material: 420 stainless steel
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper
- Locking: Frame lock w/ "Beta Plus" safety system
No Reviews Yet!