MEN'S PERFORMANCE BETTER SWEATER JACKET
Make your escape to state parks and national forests when city life feels like it's closing in on you. The Performance Better Sweater Jacket by Patagonia is an ideal companion and helps you enjoy that freedom thanks to Polartec Power Stretch side panels. The rest of this full-zip is built with knitted fleece that's durable, lightweight, and like the Power Stretch, sports a smooth interior for comfort. Other features keep you on your game like raglan sleeves with underarm gussets, zippered hand pockets, and a chest pocket. The zipper comes up to the chin, and the multi-panel hood helps keep you warm. No matter where you adventure, this comfortable, stretch performance fleece is up for the journey.
- Full-zip jacket zips to the chin
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide excellent range of motion
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Body: 7.2-ounce 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 6.8-ounce 86% polyester/ 14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back
- Average weight: 15.9ounces (451g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like