OZONE CONVERTIBLE 22-50L
Free shipping on orders over $99
The next time that you have to travel make sure that you do it in style with the Osprey Ozone Convertible 22-50 Luggage. Equipped with the light, strong, smooth rolling HighRoad LT chassis makes maneuvering through the airport much easier and convenient. This luggage bag has a torso-adjustable suspension system built-in and stows quickly for rolling or check-in; can be removed when your trip won't require carrying a backpack. This bag from Osprey does meet carry-on size restrictions for most airlines!
- HighRoad LT™ chassis is light, strong and smooth rolling; it shaves almost 20% off the weight of the original HighRoad chassis
- HighRoad LT premium suspension features a 6001 aluminum frame; highly durable, injection-molded, high-clearance ABS base; and large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Extendable handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable gripping
- Torso-adjustable suspension system is built-in and stows quickly for rolling or check-in; can be removed when your trip won't require carrying a backpack
- Removable 15L daypack gives you versatility with a padded sleeve that fits most 15 in. laptops, a padded tablet sleeve, organization for small items and mesh side pockets
- Lightweight construction and fabrics feature strategic reinforcements at key wear areas
- Large panel zippered access to main compartment has lockable sliders
- Two external compression straps secure load and help protect zippers
- External zip top pocket is ideal for toiletries, liquids and frequently needed items
- Internal compression straps keep gear and clothing neat and secure; 3 large internal zip pockets keep gear organized
- Ozone Handle-It™ slot on the daypack lets you slide the daypack (when unzipped from the luggage) over the luggage handle for secure attachment
- Low-profile, padded top and side handles let you lift and carry the Osprey Ozone 22" in comfort
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like