PYRITE 7075 TREKKING POLES
Heavy packs to tricky terrain, having a couple more points of contact with the ground below is always a plus, and the Pyrite 7075 Trekking Poles from Mountainsmith are just the handy companions to encourage you to push onward. Made from a sturdy, yet lightweight 7075 aluminum, these trekking poles feature a spring-loaded anti-shock system for easing the impact as you conquer mountain peaks and gorges. The adjustable webbing wrist straps and molded handles provide comfort and secure, and the durable carbide tips ensure traction and confidence on an array of terrain.
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Molded Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
- Material: 7075 Aluminum; Carbide tips
- Capacity: Up to 160 pounds
- Dimensions: Compact - 27 inches (68.5 cm); Extended - 55 inches (139.7 cm)
- Weight: 1 pound 5 ounces (0.59 kg)
No Reviews Yet!