When you're ready to see what the world has to offer, pack up your bag with all the essentials, slip on your adventurous footwear, and grab the Globetrotter Pole from Mountainsmith. Made from a sturdy, yet lightweight 7075 aluminum, this trekking pole features a spring-loaded anti-shock system for easing the impact as you conquer mountain peaks and gorges. The adjustable webbing wrist straps and molded cork handles provide comfort and secure, and the durable carbide tips ensure traction and confidence on an array of terrain.
- Cork molded T-handle
- Aluminum Outerlock height adjustment lever
- Three collapsible sections with vinyl coated cable connector
- Collapses to 16 inches for portability/storage
- Removable hiking basket w/ locking pin
- Rubber boot tip
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as single
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Materials: Carbide tip; 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (0.27 kg)
No Reviews Yet!