CAST IRON SKILLET - 10.25 INCH - MAST GENERAL STORE LOGO
The Lodge 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet featuring the Mast General Store logo makes a superb gift for the cook on the ball! Plus if you have ever darkened the doorway of one of our stores, it makes a wonderful remembrance piece and looks great hanging in the kitchen. Specially manufactured for us by the Lodge Cast Iron Company.
Cleaning Cast Iron
Why we love it:
"This is my absolute favorite pan to make cornbread in. My 37-year-old Lodge skillet is good, but the Mast pan is better. The weight of the pan conducts heat perfectly, and I always have a beautifully browned, crisp crusted “cake” of cornbread. The pan is also my favorite “go-to” wedding or housewarming present, 'cause everybody needs a cast iron skillet."
— Julie, Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
"This is a great product to cook anything in! Great hamburgers!"
— Cindy, Mast General Store - Waynesville, NC
- Made in USA
- Cast Iron Skillet is 10.25 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep
- Features Mast General Store® logo on bottom
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Hand wash; dry immediately
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like