CAST IRON SKILLET - 10.25 INCH - MAST GENERAL STORE LOGO
The Lodge 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet featuring the Mast General Store logo makes a superb gift for the cook on the ball! Plus if you have ever darkened the doorway of one of our stores, it makes a wonderful remembrance piece and looks great hanging in the kitchen. Specially manufactured for us by the Lodge Cast Iron Company.
Why we love it:
"This is my absolute favorite pan to make cornbread in. My 37-year-old Lodge skillet is good, but the Mast pan is better. The weight of the pan conducts heat perfectly, and I always have a beautifully browned, crisp crusted “cake” of cornbread. The pan is also my favorite “go-to” wedding or housewarming present, 'cause everybody needs a cast iron skillet."
— Julie, Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
"This is a great product to cook anything in! Great hamburgers!"
— Cindy, Mast General Store - Waynesville, NC
- Made in USA
- Cast Iron Skillet is 10.25 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep
- Features Mast General Store® logo on bottom
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Hand wash; dry immediately
June 12, 2018
I have a 6” and the 10” cast Mast iron and they are not neglected. Lodge make great stuff and the Mast logo looks great on my kitchen wall. These skillets cook great and are the best for smash burgers and crusting a steak. You can cook anything in these.