STANDARD 3-STONE SYSTEM SHARPENING SET
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures your knife gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify every time. This system is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System allows the user to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are listed below:
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.
- The Lansky Standard 3-stone Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
- All Lansky knife sharpening systems also include:
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS