Rack up the mileage in comfort
If you're on the trail of Darn Tough's softest women's hiking sock – look no further than the Women's Nomad Boot Midweight Hiking Socks. The twisted yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way they knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with Full Cushion wraps the entire foot and leg for ultimate comfort. For less cushion over the top of the foot, check out the Scout.
- Knit in the USA
- Materials: 68% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 inches above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- They twist strands of their soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- This all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY