Tread in comfort and function
Named after a 70's band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, the Men's VanGrizzle Boot Midweight Hiking Socks from Darn Tough Vermont is seasoned for sure. Actually, that's just made that up, but what's pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don't have to grin and bear them.
- Made in USA
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters
- True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort
- Merino Wool naturally moves moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- The all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY