Kids ' Ty- Ranger- Saurus Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks
Comfort for your little dinosaur
Not sure if dinosaurs ever went hiking, but chances are if you ask a kid, they'll know. The extent of knowledge some kids have about dinosaurs usually trumps their knowledge of how well a Merino Wool sock will keep them on their outdoor quest, but you should know. These Kids' Ty-Ranger-Saurus Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks from Darn Tough can get wet, they can fight off odor, and ultimately, they are made to last a lifetime. And from the heat of a meteor exploding to an ice age, they are fit for everything. We guarantee that.
- Knit in the USA
- Materials: 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
- Kid's Micro Crew socks average 6 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 inches above a low hiking shoe or just above a hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY