MEN'S TR-1 JUNCTION
Explore the surrounding trails, or jump feet first into a mountain stream with the Men's TR-1 Junction from Astral! These water-ready shoes feature a supportive EVA heel cup paired with a Top Shank in the midsole for all-day comfort. The insoles have been treated with Polygiene odor control technology which defends against bacterial growth through sweaty situations or water-filled activities. From river rocks to rocky pathways, the G.15 high friction rubber outsole ensures sure-footing on a variety of tricky terrain.
Why we love it:
"Astral is a great brand, and they are based in Asheville, NC! This is a super light shoe that breathes great. It provides all-day comfort and just the right amount of support for me. Pretty true to size with a nice, roomy toe box for full foot splay. The G rubber they use has some of the best grip I've ever worn, especially when it comes to trails."
— Will, Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Includes alternate color laces
- Supportive Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) heel cup
- Heel tab
- Uppers: Hydrophobic canvas with protective Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) overlays at toe and heel cap.
- Insole: Removable Polygiene® treated insole treated insole
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, with Top Shank™ to reduce foot fatigue
- Outsole: G.15™ high friction Rubber with aggressive 5mm lugs. Non-marking
- Foot to Ground Distance: 21mm heel, 20mm ball
- Fit tip: True to size
- Average weight: 9.95 ounces (282g)
No Reviews Yet!