ATOM TOTE BACKPACK - 20 LITER
An update to Patagonia's classic Tamangito Pack, the Atom Tote Pack 20L is for those who want a smaller-fitting pack with removable tech storage that's capable of covering technical terrain.
- Material: Body: 7.3-ounce 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); Lining: 3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating; Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-ounce 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh; Side panels: 7.1-ounce 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh; Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- All fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled); body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); pack volume is 20 liters
- Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13-inch and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
- Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
- Front stash pocket holds small items and keeps valuable close at hand
- Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
- 17-inch torso length fits a shorter body, or can simply be used as a smaller pack (the “Atom Fit”)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Dimensions: 48.2 x 33 x 12.7 cm
- Capacity: 20L liters (1220 cubic inches)
- Weight: 1 pound 7 ounces (645 g)
No Reviews Yet!