The Lodge Double Dutch Oven is an ideal size for making a large batch of stew or outdoor casseroles. Cast iron material delivers a smooth, consistent temperature without wasting heat. The Dutch oven can be used without the lid as a casserole dish, and its 1.5 inch-deep domed lid doubles as a skillet perfect for silver-dollar pancakes, eggs, and other breakfast fare. It has sturdy integral, ovenproof loop handles for convenient transport from stovetop to oven.
Why we love it:
"I think food just tastes better cooked in a cast iron pan. The reason I chose this Dutch Oven was the versatile lid that also doubles as a skillet."
— Ginny, Mast General Store - Annex, Valle Crucis, NC
- Made in USA
- Includes: loop handle Dutch Oven base- 5-quart capacity, 10.25 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep; Casserole/ Skillet lid- 10.25 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches deep
- Weighs 13 pounds
- Integral loop handles
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use out of the box
- Unsurpassed heat retention and heat distribution
- Most economical of all cooking utensils
- Hand wash with hot water and scrub brush; dry immediately
- Suitable for cooking on stove top, in oven or with induction heater
No Reviews Yet!