cool to the core
Kick your other hiking socks to the curb. The Darn Tough Boot Sock is the favorite of outdoor enthusiasts and avid hikers. The full cushioning throughout the sock gives comfort and support without being weighty or bulky. The fine gauge merino wool makes it the fast drying, breathable all-weather sock you've been looking for—stays warm in winter, cool in summer—and it's naturally anti-microbial to boot!
Why we love it:
I bought these socks as presents for my father and boyfriend. Both of them came to me later requesting that I gift them more Darn Tough Socks. They both work manual labor jobs and found that these socks kept their feet warm and dry during the winter months. They also do not wear through very easily, and if they do-that handy lifetime warranty helps convince you that spending nearly 30 dollars on a pair of socks is a good investment.
-- Kiel R., Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Breathable, quick drying, moisture wicking
- No slipping, bunching, or blisters
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial and repels bacteria and odor
- "All weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Height/Type: Men's crew/ boot sock
- Fabric Type: 69% merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex
- Full cushion: high density cushioning surrounding entire foot and shin for support and comfort in all temperatures
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Manufacturer guaranteed for life
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY