It may appear small in size, but the 0450CF Knife from Zero Tolerance is quite the mighty companion for cutting, slicing, carving and putting the competition to shame. This sturdy folding knife features a high-quality CPM S35VN steel blade that's wear-resistant and retains a sharp edge use after use. The durable carbon fiber front handle provides ease of handling thanks to its lightweight design while the DLC-coated titanium back handle includes a secure frame lock that ensures safety when in use. Plus, the manual opening KVT ball-bearing system smoothly and efficiently deployed the blade when it's time to get to work.
- Made in USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM S35VN, DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 inches (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 inches (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 inches (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.45 ounces (68 g)
No Reviews Yet!