Featuring bold tiger stripes upon its sharpen-to-perfection CPM S30V steel blade, the 0350TS Knife from Zero Tolerance is just as fierce and dependable as its look. When it comes time to get to work, this folding knife slices, dices, cuts and gets things done with a wear-resistant blade covered in a Tungsten Daimon-Like Carbon coating. The textured G10 handle provides superb grip for ease of handling while the liner lock keeps the blade in place and ensures safety when in use. Plus, the SpeedSafe assisted opening allows the blade to deploy quickly and easily, so it can get to work in a flash.
- Made in USA
- Lanyard hole
- Assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Quad-mount clip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Steel: CPM S30V, Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: Textured G10, matte black
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 inches (0.307 g)
- Closed Length: 4.6 inches (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 inches (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 ounces (175.8 g)
No Reviews Yet!