Pop some wheelie and cold ones this summer with a fully loaded Tundra Haul from YETI. It features two puncture-resistant Neverflat wheels for easy luggin' and is spacious enough to contain the recommended 45-can capacity. The Rotomolded one-piece construction delivers excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability while the extra-thick walls contain PermaFrost insulation ensuring your beverages and other items will stay super cold. The freezer quality gasket around the entire lid minimizes air exchange and securely seals the cooler shut. From backyard get-together to tailgate parties, haul everything you need to eat, drink and be merry with this rolling cooler.
- Fatwall™ design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Permafrost™ insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-Rex™ lid latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Neverfail™ hinge system: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- Coldlock™ gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Lipgrip™ handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Neverflat™ wheels: Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant
- Strongarm™ handle: Durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips; Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- Rotomolded construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Holds 45 cans using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume
- Holds 55 pounds of ice (only)
- Dimensions: Outside - 28 1/4 x 19 1/2 x 18 5/8 inches; Inside - 19 x 13 5/8 x 11 1/4 inches
- Empty weight: 37 pounds
No Reviews Yet!