ROADIE 24 HARD COOLER
The Roadie 24 Hard Cooler is a fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite. It’s 10% lighter weight, holds 20% more, and even performs 30% better thermally than its legendary predecessor. Plus, YETI built it tall enough to accommodate critical bottles of wine but slim enough to squeeze behind the driver’s or passenger’s seat of a car. Now that’s what we call a road trip buddy. And hey, this guy is compatible with their Tie-Down kit, which means you can also transport this cooler on your boat, truck bed, or trailer —no problem.
- Rotomolded construction: Evolved to be thinner and lighter for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- PermaFrost™ insulation: Trusted in our Tundra® Hard Coolers, capable of keeping ice for days.
- NeverFail™ hinge system: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking.
- QuickLatch™: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access.
- HeftyHauler™ Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying.
- Wine-friendly packing: Internal height is 13 inches –so (most) standard wine bottles fit upright, and that goes for two liter soda bottles as well.
- 18 cans of beer using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume
- 24 pounds of ice (only)
- Dimensions: Outside - 17 1/2 x 16 1/2 x 15 1/4 inches; Inside - 8 1/8 x 13 1/4 x 10 7/8 inches
- Weight: 12.8 pounds
No Reviews Yet!