WOMEN'S TIDE II TOE POST SANDAL
Whether it's high or low tide, slip on a pair of Women's Tide II Toe Post Sandals from Vionic and head down to the shore. These flip-flops feature a woven/leather upper, cushioned neoprene liner, supportive EVA midsole, and durable TPR outsole. From boardwalk to beach strolls, the Orthaheel Technology provides arch support that'll last all day.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Upper: Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner
- Lining: Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit
- Midsole: Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Outsole: Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction
No Reviews Yet!