WOMEN'S BREEZE III GTX
If thru-hiking along the Appalachian Trail or the Pacific Crest Trail is on your bucket list, you should be lacing up a pair of the Women's Breeze III GTX from Vasque for a dependable sidekick on your journey. This durable hiking boot features an all-weather, waterproof upper with air mesh, allowing your toes breathe while keeping them dry. As the miles rack up, the dual density EVA footbed and TPU all terrain compound midsole will provide cushioned support and stability. Creek crossings and rocky terrain are no match for the tough Vibram contact grip outsole with Megagrip compounds for added traction.
Why we love it:
"Great overall hiking boots! They work for any season, and you can wear them hiking, backpacking, or just for everyday wear. They're waterproof , and they breathe well, too!"
— Dawn, Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- All weather waterproof protection
- Highly breathable upper for comfort even in arid climates
- Out of the box comfort
- Upper: 2.0mm waterproof nubuck leather with air mesh
- Footbed: Dual density Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Midsole: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shank, A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) midsole with Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) cushioning pods
- Last: Arc Tempo+
- Outsole: Vasque exclusive Vibram® contact grip with Megagrip compound
- Average weight: 2 pounds 2 ounces (976g)
No Reviews Yet!