1960'S POCKET ETCH A SKETCH
Many a trip to Grandma's house was made more fun by having my trusty Etch-a-Sketch in the back seat of the car. Now the pocket sized model is even more portable, and as quiet as the original (which is probably why my parents were happy for me to take it along). Same magical "shake to erase" screen is great for ages 3 years and up.
- Etch-a-Sketch case comes with classic red border, wide slate gray screen, 2 twisting knobs
- Aluminum powder and plastic beads inside
- Comes in classic yellow and blue box
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.6 x 1.5 inches
No Reviews Yet!