15 SPECIMENS MINERAL SCIENCE KIT
Minerals are naturally-occurring, solid substances composed of chemical elements. Mineral Science Kit is a great way to start your study of mineralogy, and a great way to learn about minerals. Includes Fluorite, Microline Feldspar, Hematite, Pyrite, Milky Quartz, Calcite, Muscovite Mica, Magnetite, Alabaster Gypsum, Talc, Pyrolusite, Biotite Mica, Graphite, Satin Spar Gypsum and Selenite Gypsum specimens.
- Material Content: Rock, metal & plastic
- Product Dimensions: 7.25 x 4.75 x 1.5 inches
- Product Weight: 9 ounces
- Minimum Recommended Age: 8+
- Educational Focus: Identification
- Warnings & Hazards: WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Includes: rocks, streak plate, magnifying viewer, nail & instructions
- Language Translations: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Number of Pieces Included: 18
No Reviews Yet!