HIKERS HAT WITH HYPERKEWL
Our sun-protective Hiker's Hat is designed with an evaporative cooling insert, powered by HyperKewl™, to help relieve heat stress during treks. A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use. These unique features, plus all the usual Tilley® Hat benefits make this the ultimate Hat for the trail.
How to use your HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: Soak the insert in cold water for up to 5 minutes – insert into the Hat. The airflow through the mesh panel will start the evaporative cooling process. The cooling insert is expected to provide temperatures that are approx. 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than ambient temperature depending on airflow. It will not feel like an air-conditioner on your head – it will supercharge the natural evaporation process to help you feel comfortable on the trail. High humidity will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water.
- Fabric: 98% organic cotton; 2% spandex
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun & rain
- Keeping cool - the HyperKewl™ Evaporative cooling material absorbs & slowly releases water through evaporation to help ‘super charge’ the body’s natural cooling process
- Guaranteed for life
- 3/4" mesh insert around the top provides extra ventilation
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Pocket in crown holds the insert and is made with mesh to help increase airflow for maximum evaporation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use
- Remove HyperKewl™ insert before washing hat. Machine wash hat in cool water, delicate cycle or hand wash; Reshape & air-dry
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS