YOUTH RECON SQUASH BACKPACK
From the classroom to the Great Outdoors, the Youth Recon Squash Backpack from The North Face is the perfect versatile match for your adventurous youngster. Featuring a roomy main compartment, external zippered pockets, and mesh water bottle pockets, this pack can hold and organize your kid's books, homework, snacks, water bottle, lunch box, and more. This 17-liter daypack is made of durable polyester and has a comfortable sternum strap for keeping this bag snuggly in place as they play and explore.
- Kids' sized backpack with a main compartment
- Designed for kids age six to ten
- External zippered pocket
- Comfortable, stitched-foam back panel
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop
- Breakaway sternum straps designed specifically for kids
- Roughly half the size of the popular adult Recon pack and built to mirror its larger sibling's aesthetics
- Internal name label
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- Volume: 1,037 inches³ (17 liters)
- Dimensions: 16 x 11.5 x 6 inches (40.6 x 29.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Average weight: 14.5 ounces (410 g)
No Reviews Yet!