WOMEN'S WOODMONT RAIN JACKET
Whether you're spending holidays in the city or hunkered down in the mountains, this rain parka style jacket keeps you dry during rainy adventures. Built by The North Face, the Women's Woodmont Rain Jacket hits mid-thigh for protection while boasting a relaxed fit for comfortable movement. It's durable polyester shell is treated with a DWR to ward off rain and keep you dry. The button-up front leads right up to the collar with an insulated hood for even more cozy warmth. From crisp fall mornings to summer rainy days, enjoy this cozy all year long.
- Body: 75D X 75D DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Upper-Body Lining: 75D X 75D 78 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sleeve and Lower-Body Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Relaxed fit
- Fully seam-taped, 100% recycled polyester DryVent™ 2L shell keeps you dry
- Adjustable hood with front bungee adjusters and toggle
- Parka silhouette with dropped shoulders
- Double stormflap with center front snap placket
- Snap-flap, top-entry hand pockets
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on back-right shoulder
No Reviews Yet!