WOMEN'S SHELLISTA II MID BOOTS
The weather outside might seem frightful, but luckily you've got the Women's Shellista II Mid Boots from The North Face laced up and ready to go! These mid-calf boots are wrapped in waterproof protection with leather and TPR shell construction and lined with 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation for just the right amount of warmth. Step confidently along icy and snow-filled paths with the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole and IcePick lugs and show Mother Nature that her cold spells can't keep you down!
- Warm, waterproof mid-calf lace-up boot with a streamlined shell
- Soft, oversized knit collar detail
- Upper: Waterproof construction; Women-specific, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Insulation; 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Outsole: Durable, TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Shaft height: 8.5 inches (21.5 cm)
- Shaft circumference: 13.5 inches (34 cm)
- Average weight (women's size 7 - 1/2 pair): 1 pound 2 ounces (510 g)
No Reviews Yet!