WOMEN'S DENALI ETIP GLOVE
No need to bare your precious fingers to the biting cold when you could slip them into the Denali ETIP Gloves from The North Face before you face the cold weather outside. Built from high-loft 300-weight fleece, wrap your hands in cozy comfort while the UR Powered technology provides five-finger touchscreen and click-wheel compatibility. They feature 5 Dimensional Fit to ensure your hands are comfy, a synthetic gripper palm for sure grip and nylon over the knuckles for durability. The pull tabs make pulling them on and off a breeze so you can transition from commute to class or work in a snap.
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Silicone gripper palm provides a superior grip
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- Material (shell): 300-Weight Fleece
- Material (palm): TKA 300 With U|R® Powered Conductive Technology
- Material (palm overlay): Synthetic Suede With Silicone Gripper Print
- Material (back-of-hand overlay): Nylon Taslan®
- Care instructions: Machine wash
No Reviews Yet!