WOMEN'S CARTO TRICLIMATE JACKET
You'll be prepared to brave the elements with the Women's Carto Triclimate Jacket, a 3-in 1 jacket that gives you ample warmth and comfort in a variety of weather. The waterproof, breathable DryVent Shell keeps you dry while the 100-gram PrimaLoft Black insulation captures heat without being bulky. They can be zipped together or worn separately according to Mother Nature's whimsy. Your head will stay protected and dry with the fully adjustable hood which is also removable should you encounter a sliver of sunshine during your outdoor romping. The secure-zip chest and hand pockets will keep your phone, keys, and wallet are at the ready.
- Outer jacket -Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Inner jacket - Slim fit
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body; 120 g in collar; 60 g in sleeves
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Fabric: Outer body - 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish; Outer lining - 100% polyester taffeta; Inner - 100% polyester taffeta
- Center back length: Outer - 27.5 inches; Inner - 24 inches
- Average weight: 29.23 ounces (830 g)
- Machine wash
No Reviews Yet!