Not all of us can be secret agents, but The North Face sure makes us feel like one with the redesigned 30-liter Recon Pack. Equipped with a padded fleece-lined laptop sleeve and hydration port, go ahead and set up a WiFi Hotspot to stay connected and hydrated on an all-night stakeout. With multiple fleece-lined media pockets, mesh stash pocket, and organization pocket located in and out of the pack you can keep all your electronics, gear, or spy equipment on the finger for quick access. A removable waist belt, whistle enabled buckle sternum strap, and generously padded shoulder straps and back panel keep you comfortable and stable for sneaking in the shadows or just getting your books back to the library before their due date.
- The updated FlexVent™ suspensions system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strip webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Front, extendable stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Fabric: 500D nylon oxford slub; 420D nylon; 600D polyester toile
- Volume: 1,831 inches³ (30 liters)
- Average weight: 2 pound7.7 ounces (1,125 g)
No Reviews Yet!