From class to trailhead, be sure to pack all the essentials into the Pivoter Pack from The North Face for a day of learning or adventure. This 29-liter pack features a padded laptop sleeve, roomy main compartment, and organizational front pocket for keeping everything safe and secure as you rush around school or tackle rough terrain. Made to fit, this backpack has a FlexVent suspension system and mesh back panel and shoulder straps for breathable, all-day comfort.
- The updated FlexVent™ suspensions system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your goods from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strip webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets
- External top pocket for protected quick access to all your accessories
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Fabric: 600D polyester
- Volume: 1,648 inches³ (27 liters)
- Average weight: 1 pound 13.3 ounces (830 g)
No Reviews Yet!