MEN'S HORIZON 2.0 PANTS
Expand your horizons and enjoy the versatility of the Horizon 2.0 Pants by The North Face for all your outdoor endeavors. Whether you're an avid outdoorsman or constant traveler, these ripstop nylon pants feature zip-off legs with 8-inch ankle zippers to easily slide over shoes to transform into shorts. The DWR treated fabric protects from light rain or spills and dries fast for swimming hole dips. Other features like a gusseted crotch, soft waistband lining and an array of stash pockets make these rugged pants ideal for any activity.
- Made of 100% nylon ripstop
- Zip-off pant legs to create shorts with a 10-inch inseam
- Extended ankle zippers let you slip the legs off easily over boots
- Color-coded convertible zippers help you quickly transition from shorts to pants
- Lightweight ripstop nylon fabric is ideal for warm-weather hiking and travel to tropical environments
- With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish to repel moisture and stains
- Zippered front pockets and rip-and-stick rear pockets provide secure storage for your trail and travel items
- Gusseted crotch allows unrestricted range of motion
- Relaxed fit
- Machine wash
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
No Reviews Yet!