Updated for the modern user
The classic Jester pack received a modern update: The North Face increased recycled content, simplified internal organization, it can now stand unsupported and it's proudly endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association.
- FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from molded shoulder straps; a comfortable, padded back panel; and lumbar panel.
- Two webbing top handles allow for both a convenient opening experience as well as a perfectly balanced carry when the pack is by your side
- Pack stands on its own for easy loading and unloading of essentials
- Padded laptop sleeve protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Huge main compartment holds all the books and binders needed for a day on campus
- Updated front compartment simplifies organization for the user while maintaining essential features for storage such as secure-zip pockets, a tablet sleeve and a key fob
- 360-degree reflectivity enhances visibility while you're commuting
- Two external water bottle pockets
- Updated, stylish front bungee system for additional storage
- Sternum strap
- Avg Weight: 1 Lb 10 Oz (740 G)
- Dimensions: 11" X 8.25" X 18.13" (27.9 Cm X 21 Cm X 46.1 Cm)
- Volume: 1678 In³ (27.5 Liters)
- Laptop Sleeve: 12.75" X 11" (32.4 Cm X 27.9 Cm)
- Trims: 100% Recycled
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like