GIRLS' ZIPLINE RAIN JACKET
Whether your little explorer is zip-lining through the jungle or climbing trees in the backyard, the Girls' Zipline Rain Jacket from The North Face has got her covered. Made with DryVent technology, this hooded rainshell will keep the water and wind out while still breathing comfortably for all-day play. A full-zip front with flap closure and elastic cuffs allow for easy on/easy off while shutting out the elements, and there are two hand pockets that make a great place for little treasures.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Fixed hood
- Full-zip front with Velcro® draft-flap closure
- Seam flap-entry hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Embroidered logo on front
- Body: 85 g/m² DryVent™ 2L – 100% nylon plain weave
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Center back length: 22.25 inches
- Average weight: 9.2 ounces (260g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like