WOMEN'S SUGARPINE MID WATERPROOF
The Sugarpine Mid Waterproof from Teva was built to handle the ups and downs, switchbacks and low creek crossing, and just about anything in-between as you hike, backpacking, and explore The Great Outdoors. From the waterproof leather upper to the durable Vibram rubber outsole, be free to wander on rainy days along muddy trails or tricky terrains with protection and traction underfoot. Hike, jump and stand all-day with ample support and cushioning from the molded EVA midsole, and kick off your boots at the end of the day without the worry of stinky feet thanks to the Aegis antimicrobial treated lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment to help reduce foot odor
- Upper: Waterproof thanks to a waterproof membrane bootie construction, waterproof leather and non-wicking materials
- Lining: Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Midsole: Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain, Molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® outsole rubber outsole stands up to the demands of rugged terrain
- Average weight (half pair of women's size 7): 12.75 ounces
No Reviews Yet!