WOMEN'S GRANDVIEW GTX
Reach for the sky, or at least the highest peaks, with the Women's Grandview GTX from Teva comfortably laced up and ready to go. Designed for the challenges ahead, these mid hikers feature a waterproof leather upper with a Gore-Tex Leaf bootie to keep rain, muddy, and debris out and sturdy Vibram Mega Grip outsole ensures traction and stability along the way. Day hikes to week-long excursions into the backcountry cradle your arches in cushioned comfort and unmatched support with the EVA-foam midsole and TPU shank combination.
- A wider toe box reduces pressure and frees toes, emulating the feel of hiking in sports sandals
- Heel is kept securely in place on downhill treks thanks to our all-new adjustable Universal Heel-Lock System, engineered from 100% recycled polyester straps
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Upper: A durable waterproof leather upper and a GORE-TEX Leaf bootie, made from 71% post-consumer recycled material, seals out elements to keep your feet dry
- Lining: Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin
- Footbed: A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA-foam midsole offers cushioning while a TPU shank delivers support and stability
- Outsole: VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Average weight (half pair of women's size 7): 13.5 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS