MEN'S HURRICANE XLT2
With the sun out and clear skies up above, the Men's Hurricane XLT2 from Teva is ready for fun-filled adventures on land or sea. These water-ready sandals feature a quick-drying webbing upper, cushioned EVA-foam midsole, and rough 'n tough Durabrasion rubber outsole for sure-footing and comfort no matter the terrain. All you have to do is adjust the hook-and-loop closures for a custom, secure fit before you jump feet first into the day.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Upper: Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Midsole: EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole; Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Average weight (half pair): 10.25 ounces
No Reviews Yet!