KIDS' HURRICANE XLT 2 SANDALS
The Kids' Hurricane XLT 2 Sandals from Teva are durable, comfortable, and made of recyclable materials for an adjustable strappy sandal that you will love for its practicality and your kids will love for its style and function. Teva gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. This means more exploring and less time finding the right adventure shoe, look no further because it's the Hurricane XLT 2 Sandals.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
No Reviews Yet!