WOMEN'S TRAILBLAZER COMFORT MAX
Taking on the Appalachian Trail or Pacific Crest Trail can be extremely stressful on your feet and body. So, before you take those first steps onto the trail, slip the Women's Trailblazer Comfort Max from Superfeet into your hiking boots or shoes. The deep heel cup provides natural shock absorption, support and women's specific shape for ensuring optimal foot positioning as you tackle that tricky terrain. Thanks to the Moisturewick technology with odor control, once you've made camp and tugged off those boots, you won't be hit with that stinky, sweaty foot smell.
- Women's specific stabilizer cap & foam shape
- AeroSpring™ Dual Comfort foam reduces fatigue while increasing comfort on rough terrain
- Superfeet shape for maximum comfort can help reduce stress on feet, ankles & knees
- Advanced MoistureWick™ with increased breathability & long-lasting odor control
- Gel Technology disperses shock from impact
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS