TENACIOUS SERRATED KNIFE
Being tenacious means holding fast in tireless pursuit of a goal. This admirable quality is vividly reflected in the Spyderco Tenacious, a mid-sized folding knife packed with both performance and value. Its leaf-shaped blade is full-flat ground from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and has a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole for ambidextrous one-handed operation.
The G-10 handle’s full, skeletonized stainless steel liners are the heart of its sturdy LinerLock mechanism and the foundation for non-slip, textured scales. A four-position pocket clip provides the option of tip-up or tip-down carry on both sides of the body and straddles a lined lanyard hole that allows the easy attachment of fobs and lanyards.
- Overall Length: 7.76 inches (197mm)
- Blade Length: 3.39 inches (86mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Closed Length: 4.45 inches (113mm)
- Edge Length: 3.39 inches (86mm)
- Weight: 4.1 ounces (117g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118 inches (3mm)
- Handle: G-10
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: Liner
- LockGrind: Full-Flat
- Blade: Serrated
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS