MEN'S CHEYANNE II LACE DUCK BOOT
Constructed to handle those chilly snow days, the Men's Cheyanne II Lace Duck Boot by SOREL is well-equipped from the waterproof leather upper to the 200 grams of insulation. Whether you are grabbing the morning paper or slogging through the snow to the office, enjoy cozy comfort and support thanks to the warmth rating of -40°F combined with the EVA footbed. Ensuring a stable footing through rain, snow or sleet, the herringbone rubber outsole keeps you on your feet and moving along. So lace-up this winter boot and let the snow day fun begin!
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: Textile lining
- Insulation: 200g insulation
- Footbed: Removable die cut EVA footbed, textile topcover.
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 7 2/7 inches
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Platform Height: 1 2/3 inches
- Weight (men's size 9): 21.1 ounces (601g)
No Reviews Yet!
Q: Sorrel mens duct boots, how close to they run to actual size Do they tend to run large I wear 8.5 regular shoe
A: Hi John, Sorels tend to run small depending upon the lining. Thank you for shopping with us and have a great Holiday Season!
By John on December 12, 2018 I hade the same question (0)