WOMEN'S PHD SKI ULTRA LIGHT LIFECYCLE PRINT
Take to the slopes with the perfect pair of stylish over-the-calf socks, the Women's PhD Ski Ultra Light Lifecycle Print from Smartwool. These merino wool socks naturally wick moisture, dry quickly, regulate body temperature, and combat odor-causing bacteria. Plus, it features a design by Chris Benchetler and provides blister-free comfort with a Virtually Seamless toe and Indestructawool technology.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent-pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool
- Height/Type: Over-the-calf - 13 inches
- Fabric Type: 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Ultralight cushioning: Minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!