WOMEN'S PHD SKI LIGHT ELITE PRINT SOCKS
Put some eye-catching Iuna Tinta artwork on your feet with Smartwool's Women's PhD Ski Light Elite Print socks. These lightweight ski socks equip you with their Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Virtually Seamless toe for in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With targeted cushion on the shin and ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight fitting boots, you'll have everything you need on your feet for a perfect, long day on the slopes.
- Knit in USA: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning; targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Iuna Tinta designs by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 13" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!