WOMEN'S PHD RUN ULTRA LIGHT OMBRE PRINT MICRO SOCKS
Say goodbye to boring, run-of-the-mill running socks. Smartwool has brought their 360-degree printing technology to their race-day-worthy run socks to give you the performance you expect from Smartwool with a colorful twist. The Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Print Micro socks feature Indestructawool durability technology, Shred Shield anti-wear technology to reduce wear from toes, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability—making this one of our most technical running socks.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 44% Merino Wool, 52% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Shred Shield™ helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Care instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
No Reviews Yet!