WOMEN'S PHD RUN ULTRA LIGHT OMBRE PRINT MICRO SOCKS
Pair these Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Ombre Print Micro Socks from Smartwool with your go-to comfy running shoes, and enjoy a smooth ride on your next morning jog or afternoon run. The Achille tab and Virtually Seamless design prevent blisters and slippage, while the merino wool construction provides relief with its moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and body temperature regulating abilities. Knit to handle the miles and roughness of an active lifestyle, these ankle-high socks include Indestructawool technology and their 4 Degree Elite Fit System to ensure the comfort and life of these socks.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 360° Print Technology
- Height/Type: Micro
- Fabric Type: 44% Merino Wool, 52% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!