WOMEN'S PHD RUN LIGHT ELITE STRIPED MICRO
You give your all when you're tackling a morning jog or afternoon run, so outfit your feet with a pair of sturdy, breathable socks that can handle the wear and tear. The Women's PhD Run Light Elite Striped Micro from Smartwool is constructed from moisture-wicking, odor resistance Merino wool and features a virtually seamless toe for fewer blisters and more miles. Run with confidences thanks to the 4 Degree Elite Fit system and Achilles tab which prevents slippage and provides underfoot support.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Achilles pad
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Micro
- Fabric Type: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Light elite cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!