WOMEN'S PHD RUN LIGHT ELITE MICRO SOCKS
If you're in need of a reliable, moisture-wicking sidekick for tackling intense morning jogs or evening runs, look no further than the Women's PhD Run Light Elite Micro Socks from Smartwool. These micro socks were knit in America with merino wool, which has the ability to regulate body temperature, dry quickly, and fight odor-causing bacteria. Even if you break a sweat, your sock will never tell.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Height/Type: Micro - 1.5 inches
- Fabric Type: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot; Designed specifically for runners
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!