WOMEN'S PHD RUN LIGHT ELITE CHEVRON PRINT MICRO SOCKS
Slip your feet into these Women's PhD Run Light Elite Chevron Print Micro Socks from Smartwool, a pair of sturdy running shoes, and out the door for another successful run, jog, or trail adventure. Designed with a Virtually Seamless construction, Achilles tab, Indestructawool technology, and 4 Degree elite fit system, they want to wrap your whole foot in blister-free comfort that won't slip or bunch when picking up speed. And because they know you're sure to work up a sweat, these ankle-high socks are knit from merino wool, which naturally wicking moisture, drying quickly, regulating body temperature, and fighting odor-causing bacteria.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Indestructawool™ technology features a wool-based patent pending yarn and construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- 360° Print Technology
- Height/Type: Micro
- Fabric Type: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot; Designed specifically for runners
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!